Re: [Rabbits] Zombie Fluxx!

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 16 Apr 2007 11:22:55 -0400
Let me guess, you were playing Zombies!!! the board game, and noticed
that they all move in a conga-line. It was appreciated. The end.

-Evan

On 4/15/07, Jennifer Waddington <very_evil_kitten@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I also am not a fan of gratuitous gore shots, but I can recommend 'Shaun of
the Dead'. Yes, it's a black comedy zombie movie, but it neatly summarises
pretty much every zombie movie convention in one place (and yes, I admit
that it then subverts them, but it's easy to figure out the originals from
it).
Since no playtesting will be making it over to the UK, I shall unleash my
ninjas from the Zombie Conga Line Appreciation Society!

Jennifer

P.S. You do NOT want to know the story behind the Society. Really. It's
fairly dull.