[Rabbits] What cons are coming up?

  • From"Carol Townsend" <event-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 17 Apr 2007 12:20:28 -0500
Hey folks,

We're just at the beginning of the Summer Con Season - and we'd love to know what cons you're planning on attending and running Looney Labs games at!

If you look at the bottom of the page on the Looney Labs site:
http://www.looneylabs.com/index.html

...you'll see that Robin keeps a great up-to-date calendar of Rabbit shows.  However, we've only got stuff listed through the start of July - and I'm sure we don't have everything.

SO....

If you know of a con in your area (or wherever, really)...

-and-

if you're planning on going....

-and-

if you're planning on running Looney Labs games there

-even if-

it's this month or it's still months away ...

PLEASE send me the info!!

Post it here or send me an email offlist - either way is cool.

We want to make sure we publicize all the events that our Rabbits will be at.  Please help us do this!!

thanks!
Carol
 - she who is readying a large catch bag for all the email she hopes to come in on this subject....