Re: [Rabbits] What cons are coming up?

  • From"Chris Ballowe" <cballowe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 18 Apr 2007 23:15:33 -0700
I don't see BayCon in SF listed yet.

Chris Ballowe
cballowe[at]comcast.net
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 11:27 AM
Subject: Re: [Rabbits] What cons are coming up?

No worries, Slev -

Now - anyone else out there with conventions?  I'm looking for anything between now and April 18th 2008.  :)

Be sure to only send me (on list or off list is fine) cons that you KNOW you're going to as a Rabbit.  We want to advertise conventions that are SURE to be hosting our games.

Info I'd like (if possible) Name, Date, Location and website.

thanks again for all your Con-wrangling help!

Carol