RE: [Rabbits] What cons are coming up?

  • DateWed, 18 Apr 2007 07:31:04 -0700
I sent an e-mail about the following NC cons that I attend--because I'd
tried to get them added via the Conventions List form on the LL.com
website to no avail--but I'll resend here, now that you ask:

First one is Trinoc*coN - A Durham, NC convention who's Lit Guest of
Honor this year is George R.R. Martin (yep, we rock!):
http://www.trinoc-con.org/index.htm

Second one is a venerable Greensboro/High Point con called StellarCon (I
think I first attended this one over 20 years ago!):
http://www.stellarcon.org/home

I am sure I also tried to register MACE, a smaller convention but
growing every year:
http://www.justusproductions.com/mace.php

I am routinely a GM at these conventions, having been a Demo Rabbit at
two (soon to be all three) in the past year. PLEASE include them on the
roster, so that other folks know they can come out and help support
Looney Labs.

(Oh, and Dragon*Con IS on the convention list but somehow didn't get
onto your Calendar section?)
David