Re: [Rabbits] What cons are coming up?

  • From"bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 18 Apr 2007 20:22:57 -0400
> Now - anyone else out there with conventions?  I'm looking for
> anything between now and April 18th 2008.  :)
>
> Be sure to only send me (on list or off list is fine) cons that
> you KNOW you're going to as a Rabbit.  We want to advertise
> conventions that are SURE to be hosting our games.
>
> Info I'd like (if possible) Name, Date, Location and website.

Well, I'll be attending all of the following to run games and will have my
LL stuff on hand, but I'm usually stretched thin enough that additional
Rabbit aid is appreciated:

LibertyCon - July 27-29, Chattanooga, TN, http://www.libertycon.org
HallowCon - October 26-28, Chattanooga, TN, http://www.hallowcon.com
FantaSciCon - mid-March 2008, Chattanooga, TN, http://www.fantascicon.com

In addition, given its typical Rabbit contingent, I'm confident enough to
relist Chattacon for 2008:

Chattacon - January 25-27 2008, Chattanooga, TN, http://www.chattacon.org