[Rabbits] Rabbits at Gamex

  • FromDevi Hughes <devihughes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 29 Apr 2007 02:15:37 -0400 (EDT)
>I've been contacted by the Exhibitor Coordinator for Gamex who is wondering
>if there are going to be any Rabbits at this convention:
>http://www.strategicon.net/

I'm planning on being there, and so is Robby Delosier.  We're still working out details of what we're going to run, whether we can pull off a little experiment, etc.

>So...I know someone spoke up on this list earlier.... who all is going to
>Gamex??  And what are you planning to demo?  I want to make sure that Seth
>has plenty of time to stock up before the show!

That was me; I'd still like help from more Rabbits (if any more are going to be in attendance).  I know the Exhibitor Coordinator; I'll contact her and let her know what we're running once we settle it.

>thanks!

You're welcome, Chief Rabbit.  Always nice to run in your Owsla... OK, maybe you're Captain of the Owsla and Mama-Rabbit-Looney is "Chief Rabbit".  Disregard this entire paragraph if it makes no sense to you... :)