[Rabbits] [Event] MileHiCon by Christine Childs

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 2 May 2007 13:24:13 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Christine Childs has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=netgnomemom

========
Title: MileHiCon
Location: Denver Colorado
Date: Oct 27-29

Demo'd Looney lab games 2+ hrs each day with Cecelia and Thor Thomas. (Yes, I'm really bad about asking for points and filling out forms...)Taught new players "Are you a Werewolf?", Fluxx, Aquarius, NanoFictionary, and Volcano. I made sure they knew about the website as well as local stores that sold Looney Lab Games (Valhallas in Wheatridge, CO and It's Your Move at most malls in the Denver area.)