[Rabbits] Round Rock, TX Game Store Re-Opening - looking for Rabbits

  • From"Carol Townsend" <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 11 May 2007 12:35:52 -0500
Hi folks,

There's a game store in Round Rock, Texas that is going to be having a grand reopening soon.  It used to be "Dragon's Lair Comics & Fantasy" but it's been bought out by the store manager and is an independent store, no longer of the Dragon's Lair chain.

So... we'd like to welcome:

Rogue's Gallery Comics and Games
1601 South I35 / Suite 360
Round Rock, TX 78664
512-279-8888

...and if you're in the area, stop by!  They're going to be planning a reopening sometime in the next month or so - needing to get new signs and all that - but if you're looking for a place to earn a few Rabbit Points and do some demos, this store is looking for you!

Let us know what goes down at the Reopening bash - and if you need some promo cards or other Little Experiment materials, contact me offlist and we can get you set up.

thanks!
Carol
Rabbit Wrangler and Sales Maven
retailer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx