[Rabbits] [Event] Pyramid Lunches by Bob Winans

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 11 May 2007 12:36:07 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Bob Winans has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Bob

========
Title: Pyramid Lunches
Location: Work
Date: 5/9/2007

I am planning on formally demoing Treehouse again at my local Comic shop. (see free comic book day) The shop owner and I are planning a few events. Anyway, I have been doing lunch time demo's of Treehouse and variants. On Wednesday I did a tree house demo, (i only have the one set) and I have enough people interested that we played winners out.
this let everyone get a chance to play. Thursday I made an IceSickle board and showed everyone how to play. Today (Friday) I have brought in Martian Coasters. The first game went a lot longer then I expected. Lots of questions, and several people have asked me what I'm bringing next week!
I'm thinking Fluxx and Aquarius....