[Rabbits] [Event] AYAW Online Fun! by Pat Fuller

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 22 May 2007 14:54:12 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Pat Fuller has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Xenophule

========
Title: AYAW Online Fun!
Location: UnMod.org
Date: May 14th - ???

Are You A Werewolf--Online!

As an experiment, I've decided to pit the citizens of UnMod.org against each other in an online version of Are You A Werewolf. This first game is mostly a way to work out all the bugs that come along with people who aren't in the same room as each other.

You can catch all the action as it goes on here:
http://forumv2.unmod.org/viewtopic.php?t=2876
Yes, you have to sign up, but as an admin of the site I can assure you no spam or anything else unwanted will come your way.

As of this writing, we're on Day 5 and the werewolves have been lazy in their killings, the players are all really paranoid of each other, and they're just NOW deciding to be logical about it. It's like the first season of Survivor all over again!