[Rabbits] [Event] Kaplan Audition turns demo! by Laurie Rich

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 31 May 2007 13:32:32 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Laurie Rich has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=knitmeapony

========
Title: Kaplan Audition turns demo!
Location: Downers Grove, IL Kaplan Cente
Date: 05/30/2007

I auditioned last night to become a tutor at the local Kaplan center.  Our auditions were supposed to be a how-to without being academic.  We had just 5 minutes -- very fast when you're up there speaking!

I decided to teach Treehouse as my audition.  It went over very well and I got a bunch of questions.  I even remembered to bring my rabbit business cards and passed them out along with a print-out of the instructions as my handout.

After the audition, someone in the class suggested we go out for a drink and get to know each other so when we all became teachers we'd have friends.  A few of us went and they requested I break out Treehouse again and show them one more time!  I only regret I didn't have my normal purse so I didn't have Fluxx with me.