[Rabbits] [Event] Sunday Fluxx Demo by Alex Jordan

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 10 Jun 2007 22:23:43 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Alex Jordan has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=optimuspyro

========
Title: Sunday Fluxx Demo
Location: Galactic Comics and Games
Date: June 10, 2007

At the store we do weekly demos, after getting a Fluxx for myself, I decided that we would do a Fluxx demo this Sunday.  Being Summer, it was a slow day and only had 5 people in attendance, we played a game with a regular Fluxx set, after the demo we sold an EcoFluxx as well as a pack of regular Fluxx.  I'm planning on doing another demo next week, once the store gets more in stock to sell.