Re: [Rabbits] Rabbit bio

  • FromKristin Looney <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 29 Jun 2007 16:11:35 -0400
--On June 29, 2007  Jeff Wolfe <jwolfe@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I updated my bio a month ago, after Marcon.  Is there something special
about the new system that I need to update it again, or is that good
enough? Will I be able to update it after Origins?

Nope, if you updated your account a month ago, your good. It's the
Rabbits who created an account 4 years ago and have changed email
addresses and moved twice that I'm hoping will update their data. :)

You will be able to update it again after Origins, and any time you
want - and there won't be any delay for approval...  your new bio
goes live as soon as you submit it (but we are going to be reading
them and taking back down anything we wouldn't have approved.)

So, yes, the Rabbit Roster is staying...  you just no longer get your
first 10 Rabbit Points when you first create your bio and photo, and
you don't have to wait for someone on this end to approve things.

Make sense?

-Kristin