Re: [Rabbits] Rabbit bio

  • FromKristin Looney <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 29 Jun 2007 17:55:39 -0400
--On June 29, 2007 "Rev. Bob" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So, yes, the Rabbit Roster is staying...  you just no longer get
> your first 10 Rabbit Points when you first create your bio and
> photo, and you don't have to wait for someone on this end to
> approve things.
>
> Make sense?

How about if this recent change is what spurs you to finally
put a bio up by July 2?  ;)

The code that awards points for bio/pic has already been shut down,
so new accounts created will not get Rabbit Points, sorry.

We want to give our most active Rabbits a chance to quickly get
in one last report or two - if they have been procrastinating
sending something in...   but we needed to keep it a really
short window - so we are not flooded with requests just as we
become even more short handed and unable to deal with them.

Sorry, Bob, no points for your bio anymore...  but thanks for
updating it - great stuff!
<http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=RevBob>

I look forward to your input later when we start deciding what
the new program is going to look like... as you have experience
with so many different conventions and so many different game
company demo programs.

Thanks for updating your bio on the Rabbit Roster!

-Kristin (of the Mamma Rabbit variety)