Re: [Rabbits] Rabbit bio

  • FromJoseph Pate <jpate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 29 Jun 2007 15:34:24 -0700 (PDT)
The obvious question that comes to mind on spending Rabbit Points is,
will Zombie Fluxx be released by August???

If not, I'm sure I can still find something I want but wasn't in a
particular hurry to get.

Thanks,
        Ankhst -- level 1.5  (i.e. I do post to mailing lists at times,
                               but haven't really gone beyond that yet)