[Rabbits] [Event] Looney Labs Night by Steve Orrin

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 30 Jun 2007 14:27:41 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Steve Orrin has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=cyphersteve

========
Title: Looney Labs Night
Location: Pandemonium Books & Games
Date: 6-28-07

I coordinated with the store to host a Looney night in their gaming area for this evening. As a result of the planning others have now joined in and there is now a weekly the Looney night at the store. I am only asking for points for the night I scheduled (June 28th) as others should get credit for the ongoing Looney nights as well.
Thanks,
Cyphersteve - (Boston area Mad Cap Looney Rabbit)