[Rabbits] 3HOUSE ? (fwd)

  • FromKristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 04 Jul 2007 08:32:50 -0400
technology is not always my friend...  :)

------------ Forwarded Message ------------
Date: July 3, 2007 10:16:21 PM -0400
From: kristin.looney@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: 3HOUSE ?

To all the Rabbits who spent points since Thursday...

We are driving to Ohio (I'm sending this from my Treo) and thinking about 3HOUSE and wondering how many of you guys are going to wish you had realized that 3HOUSE was going to be going on sale next week...

.. Alison will be sending orders to the warehouse tomorrow night - to ship on Thursday - if anyone wants to adjust their order and add a $3 copy of this new little pyramid rule book - send Alison email and let her know!

customer-support -at- looneylabs.com

3HOUSE will go up for sale in our shopping cart next week!

see some of you soon at Origins!

-Kristin

been automatically rejected.  If you think that your messages are
being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at
rabbits-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

--- Begin Message ---
  • From<kristin.looney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 3 Jul 2007 22:15:00 -0400
To all the Rabbits who spent points since Thursday...

We are driving to Ohio (I'm sending this from my Treo) and thinking about 3HOUSE and wondering how many of you guys are going to wish you had realized that 3HOUSE was going to be going on sale next week...

.. Alison will be sending orders to the warehouse tomorrow night - to ship on Thursday - if anyone wants to adjust their order and add a $3 copy of this new little pyramid rule book - send Alison email and let her know!

customer-support -at- looneylabs.com

3HOUSE will go up for sale in our shopping cart next week!

see some of you soon at Origins!

-Kristin

--- End Message ---

--- End Message ---