Re: [Rabbits] potato

  • FromRobin Vinopal <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 15 Jul 2007 11:07:18 -0400
In the new Fluxx 10th Anniv. Party Packs, there is a Creeper card called "Radioactive Potato". There is no info about it on the web site because it was top secret till Origins.

For those of you who haven't heard, we gave out about 100 party packs at Origins before noticing that the cards were NOT the right size to fit a Fluxx deck, so we stopped handing them out. Our printer is reprinting them now - we'll keep you posted on when they'll be available (we'll definitely have them for GenCon).

Robin