Re: [Rabbits] Nanofictionary question

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 13 Jul 2007 12:53:40 -0400

Of course, silly me for not being specific,... meaning  to use the Resolution card as a resolution when playing it with my kids. Later on we'll have fun making up some of our own rules. They like to make new endings to their stories for 'homework'.

It was nice to meet so many rabbits! Esp ones I chat with online.

--Kimberly

On 7/13/07, Timothy Hunt <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> (personally, I would say resolution needs to be used that way when playing
> in a classroom and teaching my kids about story telling parts)

"that way" meaning "as a Resolution" not "Resolution Wild" right?

Great to meet you at Origins, Kimberly, even if only briefly!

Timothy