Re: [Rabbits] Wiki Stuff...

  • FromMarc Hartstein <marc.hartstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 20 Jul 2007 17:42:48 -0400
On Fri, Jul 20, 2007 at 10:46:19AM -0500, Timothy Hunt wrote:
> Occasional discussion on the lists is useful too, to get input from
> people that don't use the wiki (yet) and encourage them to use it too.
>
> Timothy
>
> On 7/20/07, Melissa Parish <beautifulfool@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >Hurray!  I completely agree, David.  Let's try to keep the wiki discussion
> >on the wiki.  That's the whole point.
> >
> >~ Melissa

I completely agree with both of the points made above.  In-depth wiki
discussion should generally be kept to the wiki, but throwing discussion
of major new ideas out to the general Rabbit list for a little while can
draw from a wider range of opinion and direct interest to the wiki, as
evidenced by this discussion.

Marc