Re: [Rabbits] Wiki Stuff...

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 23 Jul 2007 10:42:02 -0400

I thought about that... but Then I thought about what would kids like to call it. what would be a name a child would say 'Mom, can we play " the name of the game.".. And I decided 'Mids for Kids' should be more of a category and the actual games should have names a child would enjoy and ask to play.

"daddy, I want to play Martian Match 'Em" makes that name sound better than "Can we play Mids for Kids". (which always makes me think of "cards for 'tards"- which was said a lot by kids when I was a kid, for some reason )

.

--Kimberly (known to over-analysing everything)