[Rabbits] NEEDED: Dayton Area Rabbits

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 26 Jul 2007 14:13:35 -0400
It is official- I will be doing at least 4 game days at the local cafe. If there are any Rabbits in the Dayton area who have a a few moments maybe you could  stop by one of those days to help. It won;t be a game store, so it's not like demoing in a Game Ready environment.

The dates are:
July 31, Aug 3, Aug3, 7, 10.  (Tues & Fri)