Re: [Rabbits] any tips for the first time?

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 28 Jul 2007 10:47:22 -0400

THANKS, Bob!

I will go there today. (I go a cuple times a week anyway...LOL) to check on the Treehouse and Fluxx. They are on a top shelf, tuck back, almost behind the coffeepots. It seemed a good place for them. It is a small, family owned place. Doesn't really get a lot of people..LOL. So it won't be a big crowded event at all. But that is OK. I need to do these things very small at first, then branch out after I am comfortable.

I think I need to make some take home cards with the date and the URL. That's a good idea. I'll see what I can come up to take over there.And I need to check my posters. I can not remember if I wrote there would be prizes.

--Kimberly (an introvert pretending to be social and outgoing)

On 7/28/07, Kristin Looney <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Bob asked us to post this reply for him
(he's on travel and his posts are failing)
From: Robert Winans

Be careful with the treehouse set.
Unless it is somewhere out of reach, a left set tends to disapear.

I have made some nice color prints, with a pocket and leave micro catalogs
for people to take.

I also print out some mad lab rabbit business cards and write in the day
and times for the demo's

This way, they get to take something with them. So even if they don't show,
they may be interested enough to check out the web site.

-Bob