Re: [Rabbits] Fluxx Party Packs are here!

  • FromAlison <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 27 Jul 2007 11:03:52 -0400
Sure, Kimberly,

But the Packs probably won't be at the warehouse until Monday or Tuesday in actuality, so you'll be delaying your order ever so slightly... We put them up now so we could start taking orders for them, and for people who placed orders now, that's the next time we'd ship, anyhow.

Your order could have gone out today, but I'll add the party pack and hold it.

:)

-Alison