Re: [Rabbits] Fluxx Party Packs are here!

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 27 Jul 2007 11:12:59 -0400
Thanks, Alison. That is fine if it is delayed a couple days. I do not need the items until my party on the 25th of the month.

Can I just go order them and pay? Will I have to pay shipping on the just the card order if they will be shipped together? What should I put in the section for instructions? Anything?

--Kimberly