[Rabbits] Fluxx Party Packs are here!

  • FromKristin Looney <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 27 Jul 2007 09:59:57 -0400
And they are the right size this time!  Yay!

You can order a single pack for yourself:
<http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=303>

Or throw your own Fluxx Birthday Party - give packs away to your friends!
<http://www.looneylabs.com/PrizeSupport.html>

I've stubbed out the beginnings of a page on the wiki:
<http://rabbits.continuation.org/wiki/10th_Anniversary_Fluxx_Parties>

Please consider throwing a party and putting up a page about it
on the wiki.  We only need a couple of examples of a couple of
different types of parties...  and then everyone else considering
the idea will be about to go check out this page for ideas on the
types of ways they too could help distribute these packs out to
Fluxx fans everywhere to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of Fluxx.

Can you find a crowd of Fluxx fans near you?  Please help us
distribute these wonderful little packs of promo cards! Stores
or conventions will likely buy the packs if you offer to show
up and help give them away...  I checked these prices with
numerous stores and conventions and they all said they would
gladly pay these prices for these packs...

Thanks for helping us celebrate - Thanks for promoting Fluxx!

-Kristin