Re: [Rabbits] no more hobby store.... I am sad

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 7 Aug 2007 12:12:43 -0400

Ha-ha- trust me, this is not an important enough aspect of my life to get upset about what anyone may rant about even if it is ranted at me.
And i realize it was an 'in general rant'- thanks.

-Kimberly