Re: Gamer bar -- was: Re: [Rabbits] no more hobby store.... I am sad

  • From"Rev. Bob" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 08 Aug 2007 00:03:07 +0100
"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> - I would NOT want a bunch people I have never met in charge of my
> kids at a restaurant. Hire a babysitter... drop them off at
> Grandma's- yes... drop them off with a bunch of strangers in a
> public restaurant- no.

I didn't say anything about a random bunch of strangers - I specified
*CHILD CARE*.  As in, like any other place that provides daycare
facilities.  I understand that such businesses are quite popular among
the parents of young children, especially when both parents work; this
is simply an extension of the concept.

--
Robert Hood - Hixson, TN
SJG MIB #8595 - Looney Labs Rabbit - Atlas Games Mook