Re: [Rabbits] no more hobby store.... I am sad

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 7 Aug 2007 12:16:13 -0400
They are a lot of reasons to stay away from Ohio....LOL. But I will is it if we move to Southern california.

Since the new no-smoking ban, store entrances have become awful smokehouses. now everyone who didn't smoke IN the store all stand outside the stores to smoke.

I still want to do a library game day. I wonder how it would go over. I don;t want a room full og 6-9 yr old without parents. I don;t mind that age WITH parents there though.

--Kimberly