Re: [Rabbits] Re: Rabbits Digest, Vol 27, Issue 13

  • FromChris Goodwin <cgoodwin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 7 Aug 2007 10:44:38 -0700 (PDT)
On Tue, 7 Aug 2007, Cheryl Orosz wrote:

But, putting that aside, I just didn't like the idea that kids are all poorly-behaved snots who should not be allowed in to stop the adult fun, and the implication that I as an adult would--of course--rather have an 'adult' venue. Those are the points I felt I needed to respond to.

Thank you. I wanted to respond but don't have the time at the moment to formulate a response. I agree totally with this.

--
Chris Goodwin
cgoodwin@xxxxxxxxx