RE: [Rabbits] Zombie Squad!

  • FromMatthew Barrett <cleyshon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 1 Sep 2007 17:43:02 -0700
ZS is indeed a real group, and they aren't just in it for the fun.  They are a disaster preparedness group that uses the zombie motif to enliven their real prep training.  Check out http://www.zombiehunters.org/ and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zombie_Squad to learn more.

M. Barrett
Jacksonville, FL
"All of us are born with a set of instinctive fears--of falling, of the dark, of lobsters, of falling on lobsters in the dark, or speaking before a Rotary Club, and of the words "Some Assembly Required." --Dave Barry