RE: [Rabbits] Zombie Squad!

  • FromMatthew Barrett <cleyshon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 4 Sep 2007 14:46:03 -0700

Thanks!  I think the point has been made.  If anyone wants to continue this discussion, the forum at zombiehunters.org would be a great place to do that

> David
> Gun-toting survivalist who will never commit murder
> (note: self-defense is not murder)

Agreed.  Sadly, the good people at ZS have had to parse this point so often that they appear to have cut the self-defense element out of their forums entirely!

M. Barrett
Jacksonville, FL
"All of us are born with a set of instinctive fears--of falling, of the dark, of lobsters, of falling on lobsters in the dark, or speaking before a Rotary Club, and of the words "Some Assembly Required." --Dave Barry