Re: [Rabbits] WARNING CORRECTION

  • From"Daniel W. Johnson" <panoptes@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 16 Sep 2007 13:45:59 -0400
At 10:22 -0700 2007-09-16, Jason Willenberg wrote:
Hmmm So, this would also mean that if I rent a movie from a store that has Cheech and Chong movies, I'm suspect as well. Or if I shop in a store that has movies that have marijuana use in them I'm part of an evil empire... I remember seeing 'Half Baked' in Wal Mart the other day, wonder if this fellow shops there?

I wonder whether someone, somewhere has published a marijuana-themed version of "Old Maid" or poker. That would make all decks of playing cards suspect.
--
Daniel W. Johnson
panoptes@xxxxxxxxxx