RE: [Rabbits] WARNING CORRECTION

  • From"Bob Winans" <rwinans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 19 Sep 2007 11:38:41 -0400

It is my firm belief that Mr.William M. Reed would be an advocate for Zombie Fluxx.

For it would seem that he has placed himself as a Zombie master.

Taking the definition of Zombie as being: a creature devoid of a soul, they have very limited intelligence, and may not be under anyone's direct control.

They are brought to life by a bokor (Zombie master) and remain under the control of the bokor since they have no will of their own.

And P-Zombies are hypothetical persons who lack full consciousness but have the biology or behavior of a normal human being.

It is my belief that he is looking for such people, to blindly follow his lead, without remorse or thought to the consequences of their actions.

“Awakening” you, as it were, to his mindset, and relieving you of the tedious task of thinking for yourselves.

- Bob