[Rabbits] (no subject)

  • From"William M. Reed" <wreed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 19 Sep 2007 11:50:35 -0400
Dear Bob,

You seem to be under the impression that _I_ was the one who was opposed to Stoner Fluxx. Please reread the original message. I was commenting on the email that _I_ received from John McCarty. And (with tongue in cheek) I suggest that before you attempt to mock the original author of the "Anti-Stoner Fluxx letter," you write down his name. (wink wink, all in good fun, as all LooneyLabs corresoondance should be).

As an aside, while I have killed my share of zombies, I would hardly call myself a zombie master. Journeyman, perhaps...

William M. Reed

Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 11:38:41 -0400
From: "Bob Winans" <rwinans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Rabbits] WARNING CORRECTION
To: "'Rabbits Discussion List'" <rabbits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

It is my firm belief that Mr.William M. Reed would be an advocate for Zombie
Fluxx.

For it would seem that he has placed himself as a Zombie master.

Taking the definition of Zombie as being: a creature devoid of a soul, they
have very limited intelligence, and may not be under anyone's direct
control.

They are brought to life by a bokor (Zombie master) and remain under the
control of the bokor since they have no will of their own.

And P-Zombies are hypothetical persons who lack full consciousness but have
the biology or behavior of a normal human being.

It is my belief that he is looking for such people, to blindly follow his
lead, without remorse or thought to the consequences of their actions.

"Awakening" you, as it were, to his mindset, and relieving you of the
tedious task of thinking for yourselves.

- Bob

William M. Reed
St. Joseph Montessori School
933 Hamlet St.