[Rabbits] mistaken Identity

  • FromIsolde de Ely <isolde_deely@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 19 Sep 2007 09:14:08 -0700 (PDT)
I would like to point out, William Reed was the person who ended up with the email from John McCarty, aka Firebeetle@xxxxxxxxxxx

Unless you are calling the gentleman who is a school teacher a zombie, that is. Now I can argue my dad (a retired schoolteacher) can do a great undead impression (and scared quite a few people out of a graveyard once).

John McCarty was the Troll....

We probably want to let this topic go. I know this mistaken identity has happened already before and we don't need (or mean to) to defame Mr. Reed's character.

Thanks!
Melissa
Kitsune Rabbit