Re: [Rabbits] faraway lands

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 20 Sep 2007 12:02:39 -0400
I am excited and a bit nervous. and I maynot h ave a suitcase. My husband suggests just a carry-on (for two weeks?) I will be flying by myself and spending the night at the airport in Mumbai(Bombay) before my morning flight to Hyderbad. The overnight layover has me the most nervous. Apperently were two bombing there last month. Or maybe it was New Dehli (we will be there as well). I was too sick this month to get vaccines, so I just have my Maleria medicine.So,I may die anyway and that particular assumption would be accurate.

The kids are staying with Grandma. we can't afford airfare for all 5 of us.

--Kimberly