Re: [Rabbits] faraway lands

  • From"Nimrod Jones" <nimrod@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 21 Sep 2007 02:41:42 +0100
Title: Message

I can't help myself!

Yo' momma's so big, she has her own tourist board.

Yo' momma's so big, she was considered a possible site for the new Disney Land.

Yo' momma's so big, Bush is considering moving troops to invade.

Yo' momma's so big, when she sweats the authorities put out flood warnings.

Yo' momma's so big, where most people have biology, she has infrastructure.

Yo' momma's so big, she don't have airports named after her, she just plain has airports.

OK, I'm gonna stop now and go to bed. I have a long drive to the airport tomorrow to pick up my folks.