RE: [Rabbits] Giant treehouse

  • From"Bob Winans" <rwinans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 18 Oct 2007 17:38:13 -0400

http://www.labsk.net/icehouse/?Icehouse:Materiales

here is a link to a printable cutout.

Print it out and scale it up to the giant size using a photocopier.

I made ONE mid sized out of foamcore as a display for when I do demo’s. (I overlapped one edge from each side to compensate for the foam core thickness)

Finding cardboard of the proper size has been a problem for me. ( I guess I could go to the local large appliance store and see if I can score a few boxes)

Someone has asked about making them out of foam. I think it would work fine.

You will need to take into consideration the thickness of the foam.

I would shave down 2 of the sides to compensate for the thickness of the foam.

-Bob