Re: [Rabbits] IGDC Winter 2008 is ready for announcement tomorrow!

  • From"Don Sheldon" <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 30 Oct 2007 13:48:00 -0400
On 10/30/07, kerry_and_ryan@xxxxxxx <kerry_and_ryan@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Just two verify...
> Only 2House games will be acceptable.  1House games are disallowed.
>
> The game I'm trying to develop is currently "1.(6)House" (2 smalls, 2 mediums, 1 large of 5 colors), but 1House might be more elegant.  That's not acceptable, is it?

If it were me judging I wouldn't penalize you for taking out five of
30 pieces.  Anything more than one and less than or equal to two
should be fine.  The point is "when you buy a second set you can now
play this stuff too!"

Treehouse doesn't even use all the pieces unless you have four
players.  Binary Homeworlds is in 3House but doesn't use the black
pieces from either set.  So (x|1<x<=2)House should be fine.

I have no authority mind you, but that's how I see it.

--