[Rabbits] Arisia memberships go up tomorrow

  • FromE Zuckerman <zuckermn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 31 Dec 2007 07:55:08 -0800 (PST)
Hey, Rabbits --

   I'm still hoping to see many Rabbits at Arisia in Boston next
month, where I'll be Fan Performer Guest of Honor (!).  So, if you
were thinking about going, and you haven't bought your membership
yet, go to www.arisia.org.   ;-D

   In addition to my "Eric in the Elevator" (talk show) stuff -- with
Eeyore reprising his Season 2 role as "Steve the Cameraman" -- I'll
also be involved with at least two LLabs events on the program:
giant Zendo, and "Gaming with a GoH" (Fluxx anniversary party, plus
other  games).

   It's a great excuse to visit Boston, a hotbed of Rabbit activity.
Hope to see you there!   ;-D

EZ

P.S.:  While I'm at it:  Origins memberships go up after January
11th.  (And hey, on the /front/ page of www.originsgamefair.com ,
there's a picture of Laura M demo'ing Treehouse in the booth.)

~~~~~
zuckermn@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.geocities.com/zuckermn

Be a better friend, newshound, and