Re: [Rabbits] Arisia memberships go up tomorrow

  • FromBrian Campbell <lambda@xxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 2 Jan 2008 12:14:08 -0500
Woo Arisia! Thanks, Eric, for setting this stuff up and getting the reminder out.

So, I've been really late about getting prepared for Arisia, but I've finally started getting the ball rolling on the events I wanted to run, and it looks like we will be able to slip in just before the deadline. I decided to do the same thing as last year, which is to have a Looney Labs Card Games session, an Icehouse Games session, and a Giant Icehouse session. It sounds like there is still time to get the card games and Icehouse games on the schedule, but the Giant Icehouse is still up in the air (if nothing else, Eric is running Giant Zendo, so at least we get to play with the giant pyramids).

Now the question is, when does everyone want the card games and Icehouse games sessions to be? What I do is schedule them for a two hour block in the open gaming room, so it will be on the schedule and people will know when to find it, but we can also pull people in who just stop by and get hooked that way. Because of that, there aren't really any tight scheduling constraints, so whatever works for everyone should be fine. I am busy Sunday morning (teaching juggling), Sunday evening 6-8 or 9-11 are the times when we have a very small chance of being able to do Giant Icehouse, and I can't commit to anything on Monday since I might be leaving late on Sunday evening. So, does anyone else have any preferences on time for these events? I'm thinking one of them on Friday night, and one some time on Saturday, to nicely space all of the events.

Let me know today, since apparently the final pre-print draft of the schedule will be done tonight. Sorry for the last minute planning here!

Also, who all will be at Arisia? I know Eric and myself will be there so far; and Eric mentioned Eeyore, though I'm not sure if that's a video appearance or in person.