Re: [Rabbits] Arisia memberships go up tomorrow

  • FromBrian Campbell <lambda@xxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 2 Jan 2008 13:27:17 -0500
Sounds good. What time is Giant Zendo, by the way? It doesn't appear to be on the gaming schedule that's been posted online. I want to make sure, of course, that I don't conflict with that.

What I'm thinking about right now is having Looney Labs Card Games Friday night, at, say 8 PM or so (2 hour block), and Icehouse games on Saturday, starting some time from 10 AM to 2 PM (again, a 2 hour block). Of course, these always turn into much longer than 2 hours of total playing, since it's in open gaming and people can just keep playing as long as they want, but those are the times I'd be committed to be there to teach the games.

It's looking like we might get a 1 hour block for general purpose Giant Icehouse games at 5 PM on Sunday.