Re: [Rabbits] Rabbits digestion: Arisia

  • From"Julia C. Tenney" <tenney@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 3 Jan 2008 16:08:48 -0500
> more helpful if people could show up already knowing tabletop Zendo).
>    Hey, what does Arisia use for stones?

Funny you should ask. Last time it involved a lot of begging of the
Ryan. I can't be around often enough to take responsibility for his
stones, so, that grenade is not mine this year. >.>

> MacIntosh, mayyyyyybe Tim Sieger (long shot, what with parenthood),
> Nathan Dilday... DEFinitely Mark Hartstein, possibly maybe Denis
> Moskowitz, other, other, other.  I know that there's people I'm
> overlooking.   ::pre-emptive forehead slap::   Not Zarf, he's not as
> studl^H^H^H^H^Hinsane as Cthulhia, doing both the Hysteria Munt and
> the (obviously far superior) con in the same weekend.   ;-7

Denis and Jmac are doing the hunt like Zarf is. If they come to
Arisia, it'll be because I've lured them there with my hotel room,
which will have beds and a shower in exactly the way our hunt team HQ
won't.

>    Good, you can come to the FPGoH presentation on Sunday night,
> then!   ;-D

as long as it doesn't conflict with the hunt wrap.

> B> 8-10 PM Friday - Looney Labs Card Games
> B> 10 AM - noon Saturday - Icehouse Games

uh, 12 noon saturday: Lifestyle Eric in the Elevator - a primer
(Are you Not On That Panel?)

> B> 1 PM Saturday - Giant Zendo with fan GoH Eric Zuckerman
> B> 12-2 PM Sunday - Gaming with a GoH/Fluxx 10th Anniversary

Aw, you'll be missing the Sunday noon panel where I present my 81 card
Bunny Tarot Deck? Bummer dude. (This is annoying since in my
programming selection I emphatically said to not conflict with your
events. *sigh*)

> B> 5-7 PM Sunday - Giant Icehouse

>    Yeah, I also wanted to make Giant Zendo longer, but I "couldn't
> make changes" (because I didn't have ownership of it).  I /think/ I
> have an hour of downtime, that some of which could go to some Giant
> Zendo.

I might have "ownership", but the program went to press, like
yesterday. Also... Arisia should still have a general gaming area
where we can use the giant stashes all weekend. It's likely that the
program space is so tight that they can only give us an hour of giant
zendo outside the general gaming suite.

--Julia