Re: [Rabbits] Fluxx reference in webcomic

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 28 Jan 2008 13:58:11 -0600
Nimrod, you are twisted.

This is not a bad thing.  :)

Before everyone starts getting all up in the "hey, let's get Andy to do a Cthulhu Fluxx deck!" remember that there are others who hold that copyright.  There was a card game (Mythos) put out by Chaosium, as well as the RPG.  Therefore, a Cthulhu Fluxx deck may be a long time coming.

But it's nice to dream about...

"Hey, you played a Byakhee and stole my MiGo!  That means my SpaceShip does me no good... now I'm gonna need the Arkham Asylum.... oh wait you've got the Sun on the table, so our sanity loss is less because it's daylight...."