[Rabbits] Attention Buffalo Area Rabbits(Rochester/Toronto area rabbits maybe?)

  • FromSteven Hoffman <divreon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 17 Jan 2009 14:29:02 -0800 (PST)
UBCon XX is running April 17-19th this year, and I'd love to see a warren of rabbits descend upon the convention.

In the past, UBCon has been the host of many great Looney Labs events, including the first Little Experiment, a Pop-tart cafe, a few dozen demos and countless other individually ran and official Looney lab events.

This year I am in charge of the open gaming area, and game company demonstrations and I would love to see the Rabbits come out in force to run a plethora of Looney events. If you don't own copies of the games, you can borrow one from the library in order to run an event. Making it easier than ever to run Looney Labs events at UBCon. There are so many things that can be done if we have a person or two to help out.

If you are interested, please e-mail me at Divreon@xxxxxxxxx.

Thanks!
-Steve Hoffman
Buffalo Rabbit