[Rabbits] Rabbit sought for Canadian National Gaming Expo

  • FromJustin Mohareb <justinmohareb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 25 Apr 2009 11:36:37 -0400
Hi!

My name is Justin Mohareb, and I'm the Gaming Coordinator for the
Canadian National Gaming Expo.

GX is part of FanExpo Canada, and is held every year in Toronto,
Ontario, at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, at the foot of the CN
Tower.  FanExpo is Canada's largest media event, and includes Gaming,
Comics, Anime, SciFi & Horror.

I am looking for Rabbits to run demos and competitions of Looney Labs'
games at GX this summer.

People who run a four hour session get a day pass to FanExpo.  If you
run two or more, you get a weekend pass.

If you're interested in running something or have any questions,
please contact me at this email or at Justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Justin Mohareb