Re: [Rabbits] An American Rabbit in London[*]

  • FromJennifer Waddington <very_evil_kitten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 12 May 2009 00:38:46 +0100

I can't speak for the rest of the Rabbits, but if you want to break your journey in Birmingham (just over the halfway point) then you're welcome to come say hi. Can't promise more than an evening with the board games at my place though.

Jennifer