Re: [Rabbits] Rabbit in need of UK con support!

  • FromJennifer Waddington <very_evil_kitten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 12 May 2009 23:04:13 +0100

No problem - I can probably get a bit of leeway from the convention organisers for taking breaks and such like if nobody can make it. They aren't tyrannical types who'd chain me to the table. I'll make a 'steal my table and die' sign for those times...

Jennifer

P.S. If you're on the South Coast, check out Conception 2010 around February time.

Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 18:32:02 +0100
From: vjchopra@xxxxxxxxx
To: rabbits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Rabbits] Rabbit in need of UK con support!

Sorry Jennifer, I've just found out that I'm been unable to get that Saturday off, and as I'm on the South coast, coming up for just one day is impractical for me. Don't worry about being paranoid of letting random people have crash space, I don't like it either.

It's a shame since it looks as if it would have been a fun weekend; good luck in finding someone else to help out.

regards,
Vijay

" Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 Optimised for MSN. " Download Now