Re: [Rabbits] [OT] Game stores near Philadelphia or Baltimore?

  • FromSam Zitin <sammyz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 18 May 2009 15:15:45 -0400
Showcase comics in Bryn Mawr (Philadelphia Suburb, easily accessible
by train if necessary) is one of the better game stores I've ever been
to.  (I also had the privilege of working there for several years).
They carry the full Looney line as well as a huge selection of
boardgames, rpgs, Games workshop and others.

It's located at
874 W Lancaster Ave
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
(610) 527-6236

Very friendly staff, tell them Sam sent you.